Seahawks fined $100K for Wilson concussion violation

Home Forums FORUM$ VTC – VertCoin Seahawks fined $100K for Wilson concussion violation

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BeJimmiewes 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

proctor hayden
    Participant

RENTON, Wash. The Seattle Seahawks have been fined $100,000 for not properly following concussion protocol with quarterback Russell Wilson during a game in November. The NFL and NFLPA announced their decision on Thursday following an investigation that lasted more than a month. Along with the financial penalty Clayton Echard Jersey, Seattle coaching and medical staffs will be required to attend remedial training regarding the concussion protocol. Seattle is the first team fined for such a violation. The investigation determined that Wilson was allowed back on the field before a required evaluation was performed on the sideline. The Seahawks said Thursday that it accepted the results of the investigation and that any missteps in violating the protocol were not intentional https://www.seahawksteamgearstore.com/Christian_French_Jersey-144. I guess that what they decided to do. I thought everything was done in the right way, Wilson said Thursday. There was a lot of confusion. I didn t really understand why I was coming out of the game anyway. I was completely clear. My jaw was a little messed up. Other than that; that what they decided. Wilson was hit in the chin by Arizona Karlos Dansby, who was flagged for roughing the passer. Referee Walt Anderson sent Wilson off the field. But Wilson was in Seattle injury tent for only a few moments and he missed just one play before returning to the field. In this case, through a series of communication breakdowns, the protocol not followed, NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart said Thursday. The player was allowed to return to the game without going through the protocol, a clear violation. The protocol was significantly strengthened over the postseason, but we re always looking for ways to make it better. In this case, all the medical personnel, coaches and referees have been told going forward when a referee removes a player, that player has to be received by medical personnel. It can t be to a coach. The fact that didn t happen led to some of the confusion and led to him returning to the game before he had proper examination.

Shermanhak
    Participant

This information is true

Shermanhak
    Participant

Thanks a lot. I was just pulling apart the old harness just now and its just ridiculous, but Im brand new to cc so Ill check it out for sure.

Shermanhak
    Participant

it was worth it. Usually i just wax my car and not polish it. when i did that, the dust would fly on my car, but for some strange reason, its still clean.

Shermanhak
    Participant

Whoa I would not want to be that close to a moose. My brother was in Alaska for several years, the word he got was that moose were more of a concern than brown bears.

Charlesinvek
    Participant

So, its been five weeks now, and I am doing better. Im not cured by any stretch yet, but I am much better than I was two weeks ago. I spoke with Dr. Marvel, who many of you know as one the PN experts in the country, and he said itd be impossible to know for sure how successful everything would be for at least 1-2 months, and more likely 6-12 months. And he confirmed that its normal to feel worse for a while before getting better. So that helped a lot. I just wish my expectations had been set better with Dr. Dellon before the surgery. I was expecting tangible relief within a couple weeks, and that sounds like its not to be expected. And Dr. Dellon told me later that he thinks Im on a normal recovery track.

BeJimmiewes
    Participant

Thanks for the detailed writeup of this incredible trip Ive only covered a little of the ground you did but its enough to know how much determination and skill it took to pull this off.

BeJimmiewes
    Participant

Once I got the new clutch plates installed the bike would go into gear and roll around but when I put it in gear it would just die. Engine quits.

I thought about it.
    The motorcycle is fixed as of 10 minutes ago

The two ignition wires one light blue with white stripe and the other wire medium blue had to be connected together for the bike to work correctly.

On the last chopper I had a Dynatek ignition and I only needed two wires red and brown to make the bike work.
    Now I have a new Dynatek ignition and it had one medium blue wire going to the ignition and the other wire light blue with white stripe. which ultimately goes to the clutch switch relay to work properly.

I guess it is anti theft? Not sure.

Now it all works and the next step is a test ride. Very Happy
    It is 106º today so I will wait till morning.
    I will report back to you all.

Thanks Hillcat

BeJimmiewes
    Participant

In June a bobcat was walking through my Bellevue backyard with a rabbit it had caught in the front yard. A couple of years ago a bobcat was walking through the same backyard with a housecat that it had caught. I never put up a fence so lots of animals come by for a visit.

BeJimmiewes
    Participant

I was just asking about you and if anyone had heard from you today. Nice coincidence Thanks for the service, and happy Independence day

Charlesinvek
    Participant

You can use Caltopo to make your own route instead of following someone elses. It will give you a distance and elevation profile.

I did this years ago and it was a really long and strenuous day.

F.O.R.C.E.
    Participant

Hi there, I received my activation e-mail on the 22nd June and posted a reply to a thread the same day. I understood it would have to be checked by a moderator before it was shown on the forum but that was 5 days ago. Did I submit my post correctly or should I try again?

Thanks

Wendy

BeJimmiewes
    Participant

Ditto Brushbuffalos suggestion on the game camera. I have had two of them out in the woods behind my house for about a year and a half now. At one location I get lots of deer. The other location gets lots of coyotes, bears, and about three weeks ago, it got a large cougar strolling through in the mid afternoon. A couple of days after the cougar, the camera picked up a bobcat in the middle of the night.

BeJimmiewes
    Participant

great shots

————–
    man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle to resist the urge to punch em in the face, and for what?

— moe sizlack

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.